Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today mommy is going out in the great big scary world

Two days a week I wait tables at a cafe in Paia. So, no big plans for the house on Friday.

Thursday was an OK day - I got a lot accomplished, but not as much as I had hoped vis a vis The SALE.

HOWEVER - I feel pretty good about the preparations I have made, and I have managed to make a dent in the attic crap, which I had really been dreading. The kids rooms and the kitchen are done, and all that is left to do is sort out my clothes, go through a few random baskets and boxes we had in our room and the attic, and I think we are going to pull a few more items out of the attic. It will depend on how much I have time for.

We are going to hang a closet bar across the porch eaves for clothing, and Sam is setting up a screened tent thing-y in the yard tomorrow to prep for the big day.

In closing, tonight I am going to work my buns off before bed, and tomorrow afternoon I am going to do the same, and then Saturday morning I am getting up at the crack of dawn and dragging everything out to the front yard and hoping for the best.

In the meantime - is anyone on Maui in the market for a space heater? Or three ?

No comments:

Post a Comment