Monday, August 24, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life...........

Welcome to the beginning of a life. This is quite an event. After years (and years) of trying to have first one child, and then a second, both children are off to school 5 days a week and I find myself at loose ends.

So.

We're going to figure this out together.

Since someone else has already deconstructed Mastering the Art of French Cooking, I gotta find something else. Something better. Something at once cooler and WAY LESS STRESSFUL.

But in order to think, I have to clear the clutter. Literally and figuratively.
I have a few little projects bumping around in my head, and some huge tasks at hand.

We shall start with The Purge.

I am having a yard sale in 5 days.
FIVE. DAYS.

In the next three days, I am going to tackle this entire house while the kids are at school. This is not about cleaning - in fact, I have a feeling that the house will be a complete disaster by the time I am done......but once I get everything sorted, and the items I am getting rid of out of the house, I can start dealing with what is left.

Sort of like my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment